We are one of the most trusted companies of lime powder manufacture in India. Our products are quality tested through consistent programming and research in our well equipped laboratories. We have been promising excellent quality lime powder to our clients.
Our lime powders are considered seasoning with citric-sour flavors. It is golden yellow in color and is made of ground black limes. Lime is sun dried to accentuate its rich, fermented and musky flavor.
Our powders are globally demanded. We use optimum raw material in the manufacturing process with no impurities at all. Our experienced professionals are experts in the field and hence we always remain relaxed with our products.
Features of Lime Powder
• It is a white amorphous powder containing impurities in gray or pale yellow, with moisture absorption
• It is made from Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) and quick Lime.
• It is free flowing in nature.
• It contains appropriate mesh and zero impurity.
• It is conventionally packed and hence easy to use.
• The precise composition makes it very smooth.
• It is insoluble in alcohol and soluble in acid and glycerol.
• It is used in the absorption of carbon dioxide in the air and water.
• It is generated with water calcium hydroxide in the evolution of heat.
Applications of Lime Powder
• It is used in industries such as Poultry Feed, Pharmaceutical, Glass Manufacturing and Steel Processing.
• Lime Powder is also used as a natural insecticide, Flea Repellant, Garden Pest Repellent and Insecticidal Spray.
• It is one of the active ingredients in hair removal creams.
• It is used in whitewash, mortar, and plaster construction products.
• It is used in the steel manufacturing trade.
• It is used in ammonia laboratory drying and alcohol dehydration
• It is made to react with water to produce heat in automatic heating package.
• It is used as an alkaline agent.
• It is used as nutritional supplement, dough modifier, pigs, poultry and beef tripe hot lotion.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.